This year’s conference will be held at Whitworth University in Spokane, WA. CAWL’s 28th Annual Conference will be held on April 5-7, 2018.
We have extended the submission date for abstracts to October 19, 2017.
Call For Papers 2018 Download
For more details for conference transportation and lodging:
Served by ten airlines, the Spokane International Airport (GEG) is the second largest airport in Washington State.
Whitworth organizers will run a few shuttles to the airport for pickup and dropoff, but if you would like to make your own transportation arrangements, see the links below (from the airport website). Whitworth will also run shuttles to/from the conference hotel.
- Rental Car Agencies your car is ready now with 8 rental car agencies waiting to get you on the road!
- Regional Limousine, shuttle and bus services operating at the airport.
- Spokane Transit Authority(STA) provides bus service from Spokane International to the transportation plaza located in downtown Spokane.
- Taxi Companies Centrally located in the Terminal – Curbside Taxi Service.
- Also, Uber and Lyft pick up from the airport
Conference Hotel http://www.qualityinnoakwood.com/
7919 N Division St, (509) 467-4900
Quality Inn Oakwood is conveniently located on Spokane’s north side, just five miles from downtown, one mile from Whitworth University.
A block of rooms (singles and doubles) has been reserved under the name Christian Association of World Languages. Please mention our group name when making your reservation
2018 Conference Host, Dr. Jacob Rapp, Whitworth University